Wednesday 16 October 2013

My first paper quilling project


 This piece will always be very close to my heart as its my first quilling project. And this is the first pic that I have posted on my very first blog .I have been doing paper quilling for past 6 months. For your information I would like to tell you that I prefer to cut my own quilling strips .When i did this project i had no quilling tool I used a toothpick to roll the quilling strips. I hope you like it. Enjoy..!!
 
Happy quilling..!!
  • Paper quilling mania is always open to the comments and suggestions of its readers.So feel free to comment.


4 comments:

  1. You did a great job, Nikita! I would never have guessed this was your first quilling project!

    Thank you for your visit on my blog!
    Hugs!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Manu. Your work has inspired me a lot.
      Thanks a ton for your visit.
      Hugs !
      Nikita

      Delete
  2. Pretty :) Very nice job for a first timer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx a lot Pritesh. Your comment means a lot.

      HUGS..!!
      Nikita

      Delete